The User herby asserts being over 15 years old. The User aged 15 or under acknowledges that he/she cannot use the Website without his/her parents consent as processing of Personal Data will be automatically carried out.
1- Gathering of Personal Data
Wazo may collect and process the following Personal Data:
- Information provide by the User by filling in free fields, forms, or surveys on the Website, in particular when reporting a problem or suggestion about the Website or exercising the rights listed in article 6 below, including, but not limited to, identification data (e.g., name, e-mail, address);
- Record of the User’s correspondences and/or communications when contacting Wazo;
- Details of the User’s visits to the Website – including, but not limited to, IP addresses, device information (e.g., computer or mobile device used to access the Website, web browser, etc.), traffic data, browser language, location data, log information (e/g/, login details, date and time of visits, IP addresses, time spent on the Website, etc.) and other communication information – and resources accessed by the User.
2- Purposes of the processing
Personal Data gathered by Wazo are processing for the following purposes:
- Access and use of the Website;
- Monitoring User relations, such as conducting satisfaction surveys, complaints management, support or administrative notifications;
- Develop business statistics;
- Manage requests for the exercise of the rights listed in article 6 below;
- Manage disputes;
- Ensure that the Website content is optimized for Users navigations and operates properly;
- Inform the User in case of changes affecting the Website;
- Fulfil legal or regulatory requirements;
- Any other purposes directly related to any of the above purposes.
3- Data retention
The User’s Personal Data processed by Wazo are kept for a period of three (3) years from the User’s last contact with Wazo.
However, at the end of the aforementioned period, including as necessary from the User’s request for deletion, his/her Personal Data may, where applicable, be the subject of an intermediate archiving so that Wazo can meet its legal obligations of conservation.
Certain data may be archived beyond the time limits provided for (i) in the event of contentious proceedings in order to establish the reality of the facts in dispute; and/or (ii) for the purposes of investigating, establishing and prosecuting criminal offences for the sole purpose of making such data available to the judicial authority as necessary.
Archiving implies that these data are anonymized and can no longer be consulted online but are extracted and stored on an autonomous and secure medium.
Wazo may obtain information about the User’s Internet general use by using tracking devices such as cookies. These devices collect information and generate reports on the statistics of use of the Website without individual User necessarily being personally identified by the third party who provides this cookie.
Cookies are used by Wazo to improve the Website and provide the User a more personalized and better-quality service. Cookies enable in particular, but not limited to, the generation of reports on the statistics of use of the Website and, in association with certain other advertising cookies (placed by third-party websites and/or content when accessed by the User), to display more relevant ads on the Internet.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy;
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- GitHub: https://help.github.com/en/articles/github-privacy-statement
5- Personal Data’s recipients and overseas transfers
In order to provide the best service to the User, Wazo may share his/her Personal Data within the various subsidiaries of the Wazo group. In some cases, Wazo may share the User’s data with third parties, including technical or business partners.
Wazo requires all its subcontractors and service providers to implement any technical measures necessary, on an ongoing basis, to keep the User’s Personal Data secure and to ensure the same high level of Personal Data protection as that required by Wazo.
Wazo may disclose the User’s Personal Data:
- To its current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with Wazo or Wazo’s offices internationally and relevant personnel in all such entities;
- To any actual or proposed purchaser and his/her legal advisers and related parties in connection with a merger or sale of Wazo’s company assets, or if Wazo is carrying out a financing or is involved in an acquisition or any other situation where data may be disclosed or transferred as one of Wazo’s business assets;
- In response to a request for information if Wazo believes disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- In order to ensure the storage of the User’s Personal Data on secure servers;
- If Wazo believes the User’s actions are inconsistent with Wazo’s user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Wazo, its customers or others;
For the above-mentioned purposes, Wazo may transfer the User’s Personal Data outside the jurisdiction in which he/she is situated, including outside the European Economic Area. By using the Website, the User hereby accepts this transfer (which may include transfers to countries or jurisdictions that do not fall under the same level of protection as the European Union), storage or processing of his/her Personal Data.
When such entity is located outside the European Union, or in a country that does not have adequate regulation within the meaning of the GDPR, Wazo frames its contractual relationship with this entity by adopting an appropriate contractual mechanism.
6- User’s rights
Access, rectification, portability, deletion and opposition right
In accordance with the amended Law of January 6 1978 related to data processing and privacy and the GDPR, the User has the right to consult, rectify, oppose, limit, delete, object and portability his/her Personal Data.
To exercise any of those rights the User shall contact Wazo on: email@example.com.
The User may, at any time, lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Guidelines for data retention, deletion and communication after death of the User
Every User has the right to define guidelines for the retention, deletion and communication of his/her Personal Data after his/her death.
Any User may thus designate or not a third party who may have access to the data communicated to Wazo.
This third party may be designated by the User by writing an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating is full name and e-mail address.
If the User has not defined any guidelines related to the fate of his/her Personal Data following his/her death, the User’s heirs may ask Wazo to obtain any information useful for the liquidation and division of the estate by contacting the following address: email@example.com.
The heirs may also, after the User’s death, obtain to stop all processing of the deceased’s Personal Data.